Winter recovery and heavy traffic can leave your lawn with compacted soil and dense thatch, which blocks nutrients, water and air from the root zone. This leads to dead spots, unsightly patches and thinning turf. Aeration can help.
Regular feeding and weed management allows your turf investment to reach its full potential.
- Thick, healthy grass discourages weed penetration, making them easier to control year after year
- Balanced, seasonally-timed nutrition keeps your turf green and better able to resist stress, drought and wear
- Guaranteed results and expert horticultural advice ensure that your lawn maintenance budget is well spent
- Proactive turf assessment helps identify potential issues before they become costly problems
- Licensed and trained lawn specialists ensure that all applications are fully compliant with ever-changing environmental regulations
With more than 40 years of research and development, plus a nationwide network of more than 25,000 lawn care professionals, no other lawn care company can match our experience, cutting-edge products or resources.